Insane Final Boss Hiscores Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Dardan
Oct Member 2007

Dardan

Posts: 6,381 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :
To the 15 people w/ ifb, what phases were your vitalii on? for the smart asses both vitalis drops?

I'd be surprised if this turns into anything other than name & shame (not by u, but others)

There isn't any shame on getting Vitalis on p5 or any phase for that matter.

It's honestly disgusting that people actually think it matters on which phase you got it, it's all luck in the end and you should be thankful for the rngesus blessing and others should be happy for you and not be salty and saying it's undeserved... when luck is all that matters.

25-Jun-2015 01:14:02

Scenius

Scenius

Posts: 2,892 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dardan said :
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :
To the 15 people w/ ifb, what phases were your vitalii on? for the smart asses both vitalis drops?

I'd be surprised if this turns into anything other than name & shame (not by u, but others)

It's honestly disgusting that people actually think it matters on which phase you got it, it's all luck in the end and you should be thankful for the rngesus blessing and others should be happy for you and not be salty and saying it's undeserved... when luck is all that matters.

The reason people claim that p5 is undeserved is because it's the only phase you can get a drop as a leech. But in your case we know that's not true.

Haters gonna hate ;)
Daredevil
|
Charitable
|
Bombi
|
PvM Leeches
|
R.I.P Success 02/10/2015 :(

25-Jun-2015 02:02:59

Potato on Rs

Potato on Rs

Posts: 1,764 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dardan said :
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :

If you get it p5 but get no other drops then that's pure luck, but if u get other drops and p5 yet the vitalis is p5 then it doesnt matter.

25-Jun-2015 04:10:35

Kuradel

Kuradel

Posts: 283 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dardan said :
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :

But you voked phases every kill until you got vitalis?

25-Jun-2015 11:44:44

Dardan
Oct Member 2007

Dardan

Posts: 6,381 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kuradel said :
Dardan said :
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :

Pretty cool that you know more about my account than I do!

I did vorago with a few friends of mines who didn't mind me voking phases and we also did voke wars, so whoever could voke it faster before the phase ended won.

And I did this only for about 30-40 KC out of my 400 Post counter...

25-Jun-2015 12:13:25

My Mum

My Mum

Posts: 661 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kuradel said :
Dardan said :
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :

getting it as p5 is rather better for him people cant say he got vitalis by voking phases now
Insane Final Boss
1/9/2015

25-Jun-2015 13:19:38

Potato on Rs

Potato on Rs

Posts: 1,764 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My Mum said :
Kuradel said :
Dardan said :
Potato on Rs said :
Alan said :

getting it as p5 is rather better for him people cant say he got vitalis by voking phases now

Genius

25-Jun-2015 18:29:18

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top