Forums

Osrs maxing Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-305-66001353

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
who has done it? ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Mar-2018 00:34:35

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Ive maxed an ironman, who else has done osrs? ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

30-Mar-2018 00:35:04

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

ithomas2 said :
Who cares?

People with more than 1064 posts in 2018

Take your terrible account and crawl back under whatever irrelevant noname rock you belong under, thank you
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

01-Apr-2018 12:48:06

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I gave up on OSRS after getting level 50 in each stat on my alt... I couldn't imagine ever maxing that game it's just so annoying and I can't handle the old graphics. I do however, always do the holidays events OSRS has rather than the RS3 ones, because they're so much more fun....
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

01-Apr-2018 13:03:43

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
ithomas2 said :
Who cares?

People with more than 1064 posts in 2018

Take your terrible account and crawl back under whatever irrelevant noname rock you belong under, thank you

You started this dick waving, you crawl back to where you came from and quit being a whiny little bitch.
Ironman: Autark

01-Apr-2018 14:12:12

Quick find code: 259-260-305-66001353 Back to Top