Skill Pet Titles Hiscores Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-266-65906480

Nicer
Mar Member 2022

Nicer

Posts: 211 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Belated grats!

The twitter account @Jagexauto (https://twitter.com/jagexauto) automatically tweets out various broadcast messages, like ironman deaths, jack of all trades unlocks, trimmed completionist cape unlocks etc.
Hence as long as you get a news broadcast when you unlock the title there is no need for any other proof, but seeing the xp players needed for their pets is neat imo.
Usually there will be a decent spread of lucky and unlucky pets.

And definitely, I'd consider myself a bit luckier, Malcolm was at 120m, but other than that the longest was Ralph and Ace around 34m/37m.

Wish Malcolm didn't take as long or else I'd be #1 in lowest to achieve JoaT, but i'm happy with #2. Congrats @ Superpieftw for #1!
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-127-66214364 - Google Us! „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

18-Sep-2017 22:24:01 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2017 22:24:55 by Nicer

Haxhunter

Haxhunter

Posts: 1,677 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nice i didn't expect my name to appear on the list.

anyway if anyone gives a shit:

willow - 1 week of incans, decent 100m profit i guess
rocky - 1 week of lrc gold, drop mined with juju
brains - 2 weeks of herb runs and watermelons
dojo mojo - hefin posts dailies
crabbe - 6 weeks of 120 slayer after the runefest announcement
malcolm - siphons during slayer, got it on the last siphon to 200m lol
woody - 2 months of crystal trees
bubbles - 4 whole months of waterfall urchins
gordie - lucked out on a floor i was playing for friends
rue - 1 month of runespan
ralph - 1 month of prif thieving
bernie - 60k maple logs
smithy - r2hs
flo - 1m broad arrows
herbert - 200k super restores / super pray renews (did sup rests while renews were buying 4hr limits)
gemi - 200k molten glass into unpowered orbs (disassembled them later)
ramsay - 100k rocktails
baba yaga - 60k teak planks worth of random flatpacks depending how much i wanted to afk (got pet on a 2plank toy box flatpack)
ace - about 30k skillchompas

tbh it feels like xp drops dont matter at all for buyables, its the amount of actions you do. i got mates that cry about spending 30k overloads no pet but i made minimal losses getting herbert with 200k of cheap resellable pots. also i dont think i was lucky when i got gemi and baba yaga from welfare strats. biggest loss has to be the 60k teak planks because i bought 200k upfront instead of batches. resold the extra supplies at cost price so all good.

magic number to me was 108, maybe half my pets were on level 108. fishing took longest from 105-118. never really gave a shit about xp so i did the most convenient and afk methods. most of the time im afking on the side while playing some other video game.

19-Sep-2017 12:25:08

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fair, if you don't have any particular xp related goal in mind saving money seems like an ok thing to do.

We don't know how much higher xp drops matter, in the case of buyables, as Jagex hasn't released any drop rates anyway - we're just told that they do increase chance...

19-Sep-2017 12:53:48

Quick find code: 259-260-266-65906480 Back to Top