Forums

AugmentElite tectonic question

Quick find code: 259-260-257-66124114

Horsechaser
Feb Member 2010

Horsechaser

Posts: 4,200 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a set of augmented tectonic robes that have been leveled up to level 20.

Is it possible to upgrade my augmented tectonic robes with level 20 perks to augmented elite tectonic robes and retain the level 20 perks?

Unfortunately, there is no information on wiki about this or whether its possible.

At present, my augmented tectonic robes have been used and the charge is about gone on them.

If I made an elite legs and robe top can they be combined with the augmented robes that have the charges exhausted producing elite tectonic robes with the level 20 perks intact?

Sure wish this sort of thing was properly documented.

06-Oct-2019 23:56:51 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2019 00:01:28 by Horsechaser

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would assume that if you can repair it using new sets of tectonic and then adding the upgrade component it should probably work

Augmented T90 armors don't degrade to dust though, if that's what you're afraid of
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

07-Oct-2019 00:11:53

Horsechaser
Feb Member 2010

Horsechaser

Posts: 4,200 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No Im not worried about it degrading to dust. And I don't want to assume anything only to find out I assumed wrong.

Just wondering whether using a new set of elite tectonic on the completely used set of augmented tectonic will make the result augmented elite tectonic and retain the level 20 perks.

What I am worried about is creating a new set of elite tectonic robes and finding out you cant use them on the regular augmented tectonic robes and then losing my level 20 perks.

If that happened, Id probably have to disassemble the used robes to get the perks back, but if I then added them to the new elite tectonic robe set, the perks would not be at level 20 anymore. Don't want to have to go through the long process of leveling the perks to 20 again.

I already used a new robe set on the augmented robe set and the perks retained their level 20, but not sure if using new elite tectonic robes on a set of used non-elite tectonic robes with level 20 perks will combine to result in elite tectonic robes with the level 20 perks retained.

Worst case scenario would be use elite robe top on used a ugmented robe top and get the notorious message of "Nothing happens"

07-Oct-2019 00:19:08 - Last edited on 07-Oct-2019 00:22:08 by Horsechaser

Performs
Jun Member 2012

Performs

Posts: 13,531 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Horsechaser said :
anything definitive? ANyone??

I mean why would you even be trying this, it defies most of the game logic. just suck it up and go get your lvl 20s back with t92 if you need like everyone else does.
Defy Limits Pvm
Do not Limit your pvm challenges, defy your limits apply today!

Owner of Defy Limits

#StudForever
Infernal Fc

09-Oct-2019 02:05:04 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2019 02:06:01 by Performs

Quick find code: 259-260-257-66124114 Back to Top