Forums

Everyone on rs3 reddit sucks?

Quick find code: 259-260-231-65973963

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont look at rs3 content usually (almost maxed osrs iron btw) but I looked at some of their recent top posts... they all suck?

Posts asking for past holiday items to be released, asking for more free xp, people praising treasure hunter, people praising rs3 updates, people voting their best update of the year as a drop counter (LMFAO), people saying that op auras arent powerful enough???

What the hell happened??

Reddit is where jmods take the majority of the feedback from nowadays but the players are all terrible which obviously influences them. How do current rs3 players (LMAOOOO at these people but still) feel about the fact that reddit is where ur jmods draw all their influence from but its full of terrible players?
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Dec-2017 01:29:28

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

[quote id=259-260-231-65973963-1-342163457]The Jmods didn't take the overpowered holy wrench on toolbelt update for "you know game balance".[/quote ? ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Dec-2017 01:47:42

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

ELITE STACK said :
The Jmods didn't take the overpowered holy wrench on toolbelt update for "you know game balance".
?
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Dec-2017 01:47:55

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
id like to ask OSRS player how they feel about they fact that petty flame baiting past dwelling trolls like zeus here represents them on HLF's

do you hang your head in shame at his tired old exhortations veiled so poorly as to look like the emperors new cloths?

or do u exalt in his mindless droning through mutual feculence?

19-Dec-2017 18:43:57

Jessicka

Jessicka

Posts: 2,711 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The mods are worse than the people who post. One of the mods (although it's probably all of them really) likes to let the power get to his head. He banned me from the reddit fc, the discord, and the clan, for absolutely no reason at all, and when I asked why he refused to answer. I lost a lot of friends because of that. He would probably ban me from the subreddit if he knew my name too. He's one of the main reasons that sub has gone downhill so much. I'm just salty about him for the most part, but the mods really let a lot of thing slide on there if it benefits them, and things that should be posted, they remove. Roller skater!

20-Dec-2017 07:27:07 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2017 07:29:27 by Jessicka

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Vaseth said :
id like to ask OSRS player how they feel about they fact that petty flame baiting past dwelling trolls like zeus here represents them on HLF's

do you hang your head in shame at his tired old exhortations veiled so poorly as to look like the emperors new cloths?

or do u exalt in his mindless droning through mutual feculence?
Singularity said :
Not sure why you keep trying to bait people on a dead forum :|
Lauri El said :
Is that another one of your rs3 vs rs4 flame baits or what

This is not bait, its a genuine question

The majority of the RS3 reddit seem to actively want the game to get easier. They have no sense of resisting things like game integrity or mindless xp rate increases that used to be present in forums of the past. Most people on there seem to be high or highish levels as well. They have the most interaction with rs3 jmods on there so their attitudes are directly affecting changes to the game.

20-Dec-2017 12:44:37

Quick find code: 259-260-231-65973963 Back to Top