Forums

Public RS Discord / Maxed Help

Quick find code: 259-260-185-66131215

Tim Myers
Nov Member 2019

Tim Myers

Posts: 7,737 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:) Welcome ...

Would you be interested in starting a small community based around RuneScape knowledge? Over the next couple of days, I will be looking for experienced players centered around the needs of the community base.

I've created a Discord Server focused around hanging out and helping others. There will be channels for help, achievements, teaming, and lore, to mention a few. We are looking for passionate players who are willing to devote their knowledge and skills in helping other players. Specifically maxed players like yourself! You are the ones with the best game knowledge to offer.

Please copy the link below to join our Discord server.
https://discord.gg/amXg7fZ

This is a new Discord server created one day ago. Please be courteous and patient to the growing player base that will be arriving. Give it time is all I ask.
^_^

We look forward to seeing new players join, and offer help. If you have any questions, please reply here, or message me in-game. If I am online, I am available. Please keep the criticism to a minimum, and only through private chat. We do not need that on the forums.

A similar post has been created in RuneScape Guides and Help to attract players that are not maxed and would potentially need help . I also am aware that there are other Discords out there, but most of them are too large to have a friendly community. I'm a very driven player, and would actively be participating in the help. I just need others to do so as well! If you do not plan to help, even your presence will help grow the channel. If you use Discord in general, we could use you!

Thank you, and I hope to see you soon! :D

25-Nov-2019 06:01:37 - Last edited on 25-Nov-2019 06:28:03 by Tim Myers

Quick find code: 259-260-185-66131215 Back to Top