Forums

off hand equipment slot ++

Quick find code: 259-260-183-66197727

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey idk if there is an obvious reason the answer has to be no, but I feel like it'd be a well earned reward to enable an offhand equipment slot that exists like a ++ slot so that if you brought khopesh + defender, and a zgs, but you wanted... well... er... I want the shit to swap more neatly from the same slot and not move all over to wherever there is room in my bag. I mean... we dont have placeholders for our bag, and I can see why thatd be too much work, even though it makes sense you'd never want augmented items to travel around in your bag...

but anyways the idea is this. the defender equips in a slot, but its only drawn out when you equip the khopesh. equipping zgs by clicking icon of it would neatly trade for khopesh, and defender stays kinda equipped on yer body.

cause during pre-eoc I feel like we discussed how we could maybe hybrid mage mh and range oh or something, and that got dropped, okay fine, and really thats fine... no snark. but I feel like we could maybe revisit with some simple code, and I dont code, so maybe you cant, and/or it'd tie up your guys for a whole week, and its not worth a whole week's update, but...

I like the idea. I wish it worked. or else like an invention item that allowed you to tether dual wield weapons together into one slot? that would like an ornament kit that removes? that would mean you could have new item "conjoined khopesh defender" and it could have the same four perks as the items before it? seems trickier than off hand slot that nulls when 2h equipped though.

anyways. now snipers tell me why not, and jagex doesnt reply, but hey... sometimes yall want to, but nobody asked, so I have to ask. I know yall read it. thanks and more later.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

10-Jan-2021 20:45:02 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2021 20:53:31 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh add thing. I LOVE the eof amulets. I do have three. thats why I said thanks. thats better than what I said above. truly. if I were less cheap I would just bring 2 melee eoc amulets with me all the time, but... I am also kinda in love with how undyed zgs looks. putting it on an amulet forever would be too sad for me.

so yeah. thanks! eof ammy rock rock.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

10-Jan-2021 20:49:34

Quick find code: 259-260-183-66197727 Back to Top