Forums

w2 farm coolest thing ever

Quick find code: 259-260-151-66041748

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
omg its like the old days of trading in falador farm. I LOVE IT.

I just swapped a clever dude who remembered to turn public back on after DXP four elder sheep for 1 unchecked cow, and his werewolf there, so he can sell at 140 beans, and the unchecked cow he gave me only cost him 100 beans, so easy 40 bean flip that couldn't have been done on GE.

^ I did that cause I needed to be rid of sheep to lure zygo buyer now I got a bunch of zygo teens, and there is funny glitch that means you can't bank sheep if you ever "released" sheep. I had to get rid of em without releasing them.

also w2 is amazing clever dude hawking a black dragon "with producer trait."
holy... that makes me love other scapers again. yes dude. yes. you got it.
lots and lots of dragon poo. lol.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

05-Sep-2018 13:19:35

Follow
Jul Member 2010

Follow

Posts: 10,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree. There's a lot going on there, it's pretty cool. I missed street trading. Managed to find some animals with traits I needed.

Let's hope it doesn't die down in a few weeks.
Join the RuneScape community on Reddit in
/r/runescape

10-Sep-2018 13:37:18

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

well I aint got enough crims left to die down. I'm gonna need spirit yaks from other people for a long time.

I think I made and spent me 25k beans already just like whoosh.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

10-Sep-2018 14:29:36

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im pretty sure its "regular" trait to get more poop

producer will only give u more dhide and w/e else u get from dragons as produce, but that only every happens at a growth stage, so once an animal is elder, producer trait becomes useless (unless u have strong genes trait too and you intend to breed that dragon, but id rather have virile/sparkling/genetic mutation or, as i said, the regular trait for constantly more dung)

11-Sep-2018 04:29:53

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

aha. I got "golden gift" on a zygo today. womp womp. if only he did poop it'd be gold nuggets sometimes.

11-Sep-2018 16:30:46

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

I notice you, new fan. Next time respond to the prompt, not my bulge.

I actually check back on this note because I worry w2 swallowing some cool players who have some neat buy/sell prompt like "elder spider breeding pair for totems" and "wtb magical sygomite with loyal trait" (his buyer today must be requesting that), and I thought I should carry their unspoken prompt here to HLF to ask if they might not need their own subforum.

I mean if the buyer is raptor and he has specific request... bein able to honor it (a bunch of times?) could mean a difference of a thousand beans gained at once, and he does stay for three days, so...

11-Sep-2018 22:28:58 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2018 22:29:33 by J R Kerr

Quick find code: 259-260-151-66041748 Back to Top