Forums

My Cape

Quick find code: 259-260-150-66051355

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since the servers are borked I have been thinking for awhile now about my capes 99/120.

Can we petition to change the colors?
Blue primary with white trim [like actual blueprint]
black primary white trim [cuz it be cool]
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

08-Oct-2018 12:53:26

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

this except how about giving options to change the colors that they come out with meaning

they come out with three different color schemes whe u right click the cape u can pick one of three options. idk if it be difficult to do that for particles of 120s but in general id like them to change my cape colors perm.

black and white invention cape be dope or even the blue white like def cape but darker lue almost agility blue.

hell if they want to charge for it make it for loyalty points then

08-Oct-2018 13:07:28

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

agreed but i think we are asking for too much ad highly doubt even as the skill nothing will come of this.

1 posted on the actual game site and not reddit or twitter
2. smaller good dieas that people would enjoy ecause of more options and simplicity dont make it.
3 not famous enough for any pull or notoriety
4. cuz

09-Oct-2018 08:24:58

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Speaking of particles. What is the problem with having a Max Cape with particles? Maybe after getting 120 in all skills or maybe just max total, they could add particles to it. Think it was because of all the hoopla over mixing it up with Comp. If particles were a different color, what is the problem? A person has to be pretty noob to mix them up anyway. With all the other crap around with particles. Heck look at Seasons Cape, you can switch seasons with it.

14-Oct-2018 22:36:42 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2018 23:06:13 by CaptKoloth

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

CaptKoloth said :
Speaking of particles. What is the problem with having a Max Cape with particles? Maybe after getting 120 in all skills or maybe just max total, they could add particles to it. Think it was because of all the hoopla over mixing it up with Comp. If particles were a different color, what is the problem? A person has to be pretty noob to mix them up anyway. With all the other crap around with particles. Heck look at Seasons Cape, you can switch seasons with it.

this or max cape has white aprticles or same as its orginal colors whn u buy and then allow compers to changer thier particle colors as a bonus to getting it.

and go ahead and yell at me if this comes true but to encourage jagex a little bit have the particle dye be a solomans store thing so they make a lil cash for it lol

or add a "mysterious vendor in game enar comp cape in museum that can add the aprticle to max cape only one colors, white or original colors of amx for a fee and then he can change ur comp to a variety of colors for a bigger fee. to him money talks

31-Oct-2018 03:40:17

Quick find code: 259-260-150-66051355 Back to Top