Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, if you want to be cheap you could drink Guthix Rest potions while it's on cooldown, then drink and adrenaline pot when you actually drink the potion.

No Guthix rest doses used@@@@@@@@@@@

19-Jul-2013 05:31:28

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was doing the guthix rest thing while doing pines, it worked ok but I doubt you could be banned for it ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Jul-2013 09:58:20

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dragonseance told me about this randomly so I only bought 5 pots because I thought he was scamming me by making me buy expensive pots that didn't work, wish I bought mooorreee ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Jul-2013 10:11:53

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*looks at the conversation above*

Are you guys talking about the Super Guthix Rest stall?

I discussed this with a few friends a while ago, it works for many things, but it's definitely bug abuse. I'm fairly certain people got banned for abusing the overload stall when it was around, so just watch out, I don't wanna see nobody gettin' banned!

Hope everybody's doing great :)

19-Jul-2013 11:50:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top