Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Moomoo
Dec Member 2012

Moomoo

Posts: 5,911 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HorrificRNG said :
Also, neither your anticipation or freedom is on cooldown, so that's something you're doing wrong. (probably what got your yak killed so early)

That doesn't make sense to me. Explain please O_o ?

Also, I do prefer asc, tbh. I have 2 kills already and both were with Asc. It just took forever though, but that's because I suck.

http://i.imgur.com/cyl7E0N.png
Suh
Dude

11-Sep-2014 12:42:55

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a question for you smart people :)
If I changed my name like 30 days ago and then used a Bond 15 days ago to change my name again, can I change my name for free now or do I have to wait another 13 days?
Cassie Blake

11-Sep-2014 12:52:24

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Moomoo said :
HorrificRNG said :
Also, neither your anticipation or freedom is on cooldown, so that's something you're doing wrong. (probably what got your yak killed so early)

That doesn't make sense to me. Explain please O_o ?

Also, I do prefer asc, tbh. I have 2 kills already and both were with Asc. It just took forever though, but that's because I suck.

http://i.imgur.com/cyl7E0N.png

Well, araxxor does those specials (cleave/web reflect/mummy thing?) and you should be using anticipate/freedom before those every single time. I believe it's after 5 of araxxor's autoattacks that he does it, so just freedom/antici on the 4th attack. (I think the mummy thing comes on the 4th attack but you should still be fine)

Edit: your yak died early because you're getting pulled in by the cleaves and you might be out of food because of the consecutive hits from mummy thing.
I'm bad and I feel bad.

11-Sep-2014 12:58:57 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2014 12:59:42 by HorrificRNG

HorrificRNG
Jul Member 2019

HorrificRNG

Posts: 5,754 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zae said :
can you even avoid yak taking damage while meleeing/maging araxxor?

Ooo, you might be right about meleeing. But yes, you can definitely can whilst maging.

Melee is really only meant to be used on Araxxi afaik though.
I'm bad and I feel bad.

11-Sep-2014 13:04:35 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2014 13:05:10 by HorrificRNG

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top