Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Original message details are unavailable.
Well if VR doesn't get popular, I'm sure Augmented Reality will. Augmented reality will be a mesh of the real and the virtual, where we turn our world into a screen through 3 dimensional overlays across our cities. Jagex could effectively bring RuneScape to the real world. Our bustling metropolises could be turned into digital paradises in an age where we could overlay our city-scapes with interactive digital masterpieces.

Imagine getting up in a bright and early morning, putting on your Oculus AR, and on your way to the local coffee shop, you walk by a park, and find a runite mining spot where several people are mining and intermingling. There's a few hundred people standing around a 20 foot size runite vein that is digitally projected on the grassy surface.

You decide to pull out your elusive santa hat, and wear it for all of them to admire. Brimming with confidence and pure ecstacy, you take out your dragon picaxe and walk over to the runite ore with a light smirk on your face. You begin mining the runite vein as the onlookers are in awe of your emanation of pure awesomeness.

As you begin mining, behind you you hear the voice of a peasant...

*"Woah nice santa! Can I buy it for 273 billion?"*

You put your pickax down, take a deep breath, and slowly turn around. Without making eye contact, you look out into the distance with the posture of a Greek God... A few seconds go by, and you breathe out. Then suddenly you pull out a disk of returning, which floats gently above your head, and get sucked into the dark purple singularity emanating from its centre as everyone around you gets hit with 9999 damage and dies as you return to the dimension of pure etheral epicness from whence you came.

Bad sikr! I'm pretty sure that is a gravedug thread and say no to disks.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

11-Sep-2014 05:31:04

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
You Pick It said :
Seeker said :
Remember that 1 time when you could see how long time you had remaining of your subscription in the lobby

Yes! They really need to bring that back...

You can only see how long you have left on your subscription if you terminate it at the moment :/. Not sure if this works with VIP members but for regular accounts this is the case.

You just scroll the mouse over the membership icon while in the lobby..

It doesn't work for me as I already said lol.

The only time that pops up is when I terminate a subscription on one of my alts. Otherwise, I never see a date.

11-Sep-2014 05:53:22 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2014 05:53:45 by You Pick It

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have 5 keys. Which outfit should I keepsake?

http://a.pomf.se/aarthw.gif
http://a.pomf.se/podoev.gif
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

11-Sep-2014 06:00:32

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
No!!! He made a new thread today!

Did he really? I remember reading a thread like that like a year ago lol...As others have said, all his threads pretty much read the same.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

11-Sep-2014 06:26:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top