Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grats-

Are you going to use those overrides at all when you finish them though? Looks so bad to me, even though they may have some prestige given their requirements I still wouldn't use them personally.

31-Aug-2014 15:56:45 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2014 15:57:02 by Seeker

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
may hunt for them when the Project RuneScape NTX client thing gets announced/comes out and all the newly introduced blurry shit looks better..

only have rago/kilns left but cba doing those to unlock low qual gear, those shoulders are the best part of the whole set tbh

31-Aug-2014 16:04:05

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Are you going to use those overrides at all when you finish them though? Looks so bad to me, even though they may have some prestige given their requirements I still wouldn't use them personally.

I'm going to use Final Boss and just go about my normal outfits.

Absolutely nothing goes with them, they have too many niche colours, not particularly a fan really..

Zae said :
may hunt for them when the Project RuneScape NTX client thing gets announced/comes out and all the newly introduced blurry shit looks better..

watsdat

Zae said :
only have rago/kilns left but cba doing those to unlock low qual gear, those shoulders are the best part of the whole set tbh

Kilns are pretty afk, and Vorago is good fun. Just did a couple of hours of it and had some laughs.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-Aug-2014 16:07:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top