Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Slave of KG
Jan Member 2020

Slave of KG

Posts: 234 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mylordi said :
That might be tricky in the beginning though... I guess most people are going to start with dg?

I actually tried dging early on an ironman account and it was HORRIBLE. The combat was slow because of novite weapons/gear and the boss took about 10 minutes and 6 deaths.

I, and many other hardcore iron man accounts, will be training divination first to get a sign of life and never take it off.

30-Aug-2014 19:02:01

Mylordi

Mylordi

Posts: 832 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Solo Sara seasonal is going to be fun this time around. I'm not sure whether going for 1 hour trip and getting fast kills is going to be far superior to camping for a few hours.

My trips were 6 overloads long and I got around 120 kills on average I think.

I think for sara you could just take ovls/renewals/adren pots and super rest/super prayer no? Or were you planning to take a titan for 1h trips?

30-Aug-2014 19:03:43

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Has there been any word on which September update is the first? I read that both the elf city and iron man is aimed at the end of month.

Might practise some loldg since we seemingly have to rush small floors for shard.

30-Aug-2014 19:20:45

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Has there been any word on which September update is the first?
No idea what order they'll come in :q

+ Not sure how long this has been this way, but:

http://puu.sh/bejoQ.png

I just used my staves up and got a rate of 250k~ Craft xp/hr with Artisan outfit and about 92.5k gp/hr profit (few banking errors + a little bit of lag, no preset usage - didn't want to mess my others up). Bear in mind its buying staves from Naff, so its not exactly quick, but its an option, I guess.
Selective Completionist

30-Aug-2014 19:32:12

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top