Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
I liked it, but as with all shows there are some filler episodes that seems unnecessarily put in there. There are things you get to know early on that seemingly doesn't fit into the story at the time, but is continued in the later seasons.

filler eps suck

Supernatural also had quite a lot of those eps.. although some people loved it, I much prefer eps which focus on the main story.

I guess it's a choice between Person Of Interest and House Of Cards (watched pilot too) for my next "new" shot to get hooked onto.

30-Aug-2014 00:44:37

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Fireslinger4 said :
@Hardstylez I've been watching House MD on Netflix. Dr. Who is pretty good as well. If you're into the kind of show The Tudors is also excellent

I watch Doctor Who (best sci-fi ever!) and love it. Not seen the others though.

The Tudors might be interesting since I like those sort of shows too (watched Spartacus etc)

30-Aug-2014 00:47:10

Fireslinger4
Feb Member 2022

Fireslinger4

Posts: 4,384 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hate how hard it is to not rise to troll-bait after you've said that you're leaving and then they post something that is so incredibly and undeniably wrong that you just have the urge to correct it. So annoying to walk away....

~~Fire

30-Aug-2014 01:11:17

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Seeker said :
I'm getting some odd mouse lag whenever I close rs, but not while it's open :s

E: screen froze on w48 again ... rip

Does your mouse like freeze for a bit when moving it? If yes, I get that often in busy areas and when the game screen freezes using 64-bit chrome

30-Aug-2014 01:13:23

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top