Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
39 un-noted..? Wtf do they expect you to do lol.

+ I have a feeling it changes on thursday morning, Sikr

Make brews while at kree ofc, like old skool make-your-own-potions-from-cave-crawler-drops. Man, those were the old teh newb days.

26-Aug-2014 04:16:32

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, while I love those hlf fc's for their good intentions helping people with Vorago and ROT6, reading the gratitude posts sounded corny.

Corny as in.. it felt like I was reading reviews on an Amazon product :p Lots of em.

26-Aug-2014 04:20:27

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Lifer said :
Honestly, while I love those hlf fc's for their good intentions helping people with Vorago and ROT6, reading the gratitude posts sounded corny.

Corny as in.. it felt like I was reading reviews on an Amazon product :p Lots of em.

It's because Zaper makes you post on the thread saying thanks, which ruins it imo.

I saw that.  Cringe/10 tbh.  Then again...The things i post.  Cringe/9000

26-Aug-2014 04:43:04

Fireslinger4
Feb Member 2022

Fireslinger4

Posts: 4,384 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mm I'm just waiting for Wednesday when Rago PvM is back open. They closed this week because apparently the rotation this week is difficult. Seems like Teamsplit should be easy but whatevs. Wednesday is coming.....

~~Fire

26-Aug-2014 04:43:25

nat
Sep Member 2022

nat

Posts: 7,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fireslinger4 said :
Mm I'm just waiting for Wednesday when Rago PvM is back open. They closed this week because apparently the rotation this week is difficult. Seems like Teamsplit should be easy but whatevs. Wednesday is coming.....

~~Fire

P3 is difficult when theres a bunch of new people.  And sadly, most of the people that attend Rago PvM masses are new >.< They probably don't want to deal with the effort/deaths and probably the mass amount of dcing thats been going on lately.

Goodluck with your kills doe.

26-Aug-2014 04:44:35

Fireslinger4
Feb Member 2022

Fireslinger4

Posts: 4,384 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nat said :
Fireslinger4 said :

~~Fire

P3 is difficult when theres a bunch of new people.  And sadly, most of the people that attend Rago PvM masses are new >.< They probably don't want to deal with the effort/deaths and probably the mass amount of dcing thats been going on lately.

Goodluck with your kills doe.

Thanks. Last one until I can retreat back to the ascension dungeon for what I actually enjoy doing... So tired of this

~~Fire

26-Aug-2014 04:46:42

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top