Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
I never see any1 use legacy anymore, the hype ended quick :o

Because when they nerfed it at the start they made it completely unviable to use for general play.

Pre-nerf it wasn't too far behind EoC that you chose whichever you enjoyed the most, now if you use Legacy you're just miles behind that its not worth using.

Now it only has niche uses for things EoC completely ruined. It wasn't a case of the hype dying it was a case of EoC players not understanding how DPS works so Legacy got nerfed out of existence.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

23-Aug-2014 22:15:23

Dg

Dg

Posts: 24,771 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Vandalizes said :
I never see any1 use legacy anymore, the hype ended quick :o

Because when they nerfed it at the start they made it completely unviable to use for general play.

Pre-nerf it wasn't too far behind EoC that you chose whichever you enjoyed the most, now if you use Legacy you're just miles behind that its not worth using.

Now it only has niche uses for things EoC completely ruined. It wasn't a case of the hype dying it was a case of EoC players not understanding how DPS works so Legacy got nerfed out of existence.

I find range isn't too bad with legacy at places like frosts or QBD (Equal to Eoc imo at QBD), but my god melee is just horrid.

23-Aug-2014 22:40:56

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top