Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Crashed 5x at abyss....

First Crasher: Some guy thats was level 96 and said he got crashed in another, so he's going to crash me.

Second Crasher: Some guy tagging everything, I got annoyed and left.

Third Crasher: Some comped player who said that cause I'm not from Brazil (I was on Brazil servers) that I should not be allowed there. Proceeded to tag everything till I left.

Fourth Crasher: Some guy who said that he 'owned' the Spain server and that I dont belong and crashed me till I left.

Fifth Crasher: Another maxed player who said 'I was here 10 min ago' when I was there for 20mins before that. Then he tagged everything till I left.

Back to daganoths for me... :)

TL'DR

To many jerks in this game and make crashing a temp ban.
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

23-Aug-2014 21:15:13 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2014 21:18:25 by Brooke

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brooke said :
Crashed 5x at abyss....

First Crasher: Some guy thats was level 96 and said he got crashed in another, so he's going to crash me.

Second Crasher: Some guy tagging everything, I got annoyed and left.

Third Crasher: Some comped player who said that cause I'm not from Brazil (I was on Brazil servers) that I should not be allowed there. Proceeded to tag everything till I left.

Fourth Crasher: Some guy who said that he 'owned' the Spain server and that I dont belong and crashed me till I left.

Fifth Crasher: Another maxed player who said 'I was here 10 min ago' when I was there for 20mins before that. Then he tagged everything till I left.

Back to daganoths for me... :)

TL'DR

To many jerks in this game and make crashing a temp ban.

This is why I avoid abyss :D

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

23-Aug-2014 21:21:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top