Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lost: tracking gloves, max cape, glaivens, range equivalent of arcane stream neck (sniper something), ton of brew flasks, ton of rtail soups, adren flask, and 2 ovls.

Would have lost cowl too if not for item prot.

So this update took my comp cape away from me, and now my max cape as well.

19-Aug-2014 17:03:42

Wilson Magna

Wilson Magna

Posts: 1,825 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Lost: tracking gloves, max cape, glaivens, range equivalent of arcane stream neck (sniper something), ton of brew flasks, ton of rtail soups, adren flask, and 2 ovls.

Sorry to hear. O would of guessed people knew RS was getting DDOSed which is why I stopped PVMing and missed Warbands yesterday.
@wilsonmagna

19-Aug-2014 17:20:36

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
Sagzee said :

Sorry to hear. O would of guessed people knew RS was getting DDOSed which is why I stopped PVMing and missed Warbands yesterday.

I had no idea though?

I don't use social network sites, and was ok for me last night, and earlier the afternoon. Had absolutely no way to predict it, nor was I expecting it. If anything, it was more likely my own shitnet to dc, but for once it wasn't it's fault. *pats my shitnet who cries silently and looks up at me with puppy dog :3 face*

19-Aug-2014 17:23:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top