Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Tali Zorah said :
If you want a clan to join that talks join mine!@
(Shameful advertising omg)

Lifer said :
Agumon said :
Are you going to need d axe/pick to make crystal versions?

Yes

I still think this is dumb as hell. Elves do not have access to dragon items, crystals have always been their own thing, never requiring other materials. Breaking lore to keep low level items relevant=bad badbad

Isn't the player supplying the dragon version and elves are just forming the crystal around the item for a stable version? It makes sense if I think of it like that, but I'm not as lore savvy as some..

That may very well be how they spin it to give it a reason, however with current game lore and knowledge the elves sing to grow and shape the crystal into whatever they desire(nothing else is ever involved)

I still don't know what is happening tomorrow :(
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

15-Aug-2014 22:49:54 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2014 22:52:31 by Tali Zorah

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
Agumon said :
Tali Zorah said :
If you want a clan to join that talks join mine!@
(Shameful advertising omg)

Lifer said :
Agumon said :
Are you going to need d axe/pick to make crystal versions?

Yes

I still think this is dumb as hell. Elves do not have access to dragon items, crystals have always been their own thing, never requiring other materials. Breaking lore to keep low level items relevant=bad badbad

Isn't the player supplying the dragon version and elves are just forming the crystal around the item for a stable version? It makes sense if I think of it like that, but I'm not as lore savvy as some..

That may very well be how they spin it to give it a reason, however with current game lore and knowledge the elves sing to grow and shape the crystal into whatever they desire(nothing else is ever involved)

What if the player sings it though, we would need a base for a start, no :O ?
soon™

15-Aug-2014 22:53:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top