HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Good news... Ish.

Called my ISP, and after 48 minutes of being on hold I got through to someone.

He said they're basically taking new orders for all new customers, I have to have a new data line installed (luckily it's free, woo!), but they offered me 80/20 for the same price I was paying for 40/10 due to me being inconvenienced by this whole thing. That, and I get refunded what I paid for August, and I get September free.

Have to wait 'til Tuesday to get a date for the engineer, and then my new internet should be installed after around 10 days.

Which ISP be dat Row? o:

Having terrible issues with my current one. The phone peeps around here (BT) are supposedly working on Fib-Opt in the exchange in the nearby village, said done by June, is August and no sign of it, delayed to September apparently. >.<

Always tinkering with it though, someone there almost every other day muckin with wires, leads to random DC's and ultra slow download rates. I'm expectin them to delay it again in September to December or somethin like that, then go 'oh it's too wet/muddy/cold to work on it, wait til next year!' etc.

Hoping to join with BT if all goes well, tho, not keen on them, shitty service in the past (3 months without a phoneline, would send peeps to go 'there's yer problem' then drive off again, about 5 or 6 times). Tho current ISP are a bunch of :@ - they won't let you leave them lol, have tried in the past. You say 'I want out' - '"Oh please, we promise we'll do good next time! Here, randomly magical free goodnet for a month" - then goes back to crap again, and them rubbing their hands like Mr Burns.

L
I
M
E
P
O
W
E
R

15-Aug-2014 20:29:16 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2014 20:31:35 by Sagzee

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone seen Breaking Bad? I'm on the season 4 finale atm and

SPOILER

the part with Gus getting blown up at the hospital was hilarious, is it meant to be? He comes out looking like Two Face which was totally ridiculous

Kinda ruined the atmosphere of the previous scenes
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

15-Aug-2014 20:57:03 - Last edited on 15-Aug-2014 21:03:46 by Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about that ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

15-Aug-2014 21:04:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top