Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
We're still hiring Nex tanks

Requirements:

Willingness to learn and improve

Be passionate about Nex

Good availability

Willing to pay for instance every so often (we take turns)

Decent gear

All applicants will undergo a trial trip to see how they do and if they perform good, then they will be accepted onto our Nex team.

No DPS vacancies are available at this time.

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

Hi my name is Sha ky and I would love to apply for your Nex Tank position.

I have strong willingness to learn and I thrive to improve myself everyday, as evident by my previous occupations at Castle Wars.

I am extremely passionate not only about Nex but PvM as a whole, my previous experience include many nex trios with you before, 1.2k logged KK kills in the first 2 weeks of its release, over 100 Nex Solos back in the day and several Vorago and Araaxor kills.

RS is my life and as such my availability is very good, I only have one other goal which is to get my 5k games but during times of low traffic games I would be willing to leave for some Nexing.

I am very willing to pay for instances, that is no problem.

I got full profound, that's pretty good at Nex.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

15-Aug-2014 12:50:18

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, that's annoying.

The network behind my ISP lost its funding and shut down as of midnight last night. Apparently, this wasn't a big enough issue for my ISP to contact me.

So now I have no contractual agreement with my ISP (as that was cancelled), I have no ISP, or internet by them, no way to phone my ISP to organise for an engineer to come around and install a new line, and their email systems are busy.

People on their Facebook page are complaining, especially small business that hosted their websites via them. Apparently people are being quoted 10-14 days for an engineer to come around.

:(
Unslain Bosses - Clan

15-Aug-2014 13:38:55

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top