Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fatrekd said :
I find it sad that the boss is slowly becoming dead content, since it is strictly luck based. And people were looking for something similar to qbd.

Edit: Gratz though

I doubt it will ever become dead content, and I do believe they are still tweaking the drop table, so it may be brought back into line with player expectations.

11-Aug-2014 05:40:45

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fatrekd said :
I find it sad that the boss is slowly becoming dead content, since it is strictly luck based. And people were looking for something similar to qbd.

It is hardly dead content.

The rush has died down. So I can get the base world almost every time now.

It's about 2m/hour just off the normal drops alone. Which honestly isn't that bad considering the weapons are in the 300m range. So it is a nice chunk of money whenever you do make the weapons.

The boss might not be for everyone, but I enjoy it and plan to spend a lot of time there working towards 120 buyables.
Strength Through Chaos
|

11-Aug-2014 05:47:01

Fatrekd

Fatrekd

Posts: 13,243 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Fatrekd said :

It is hardly dead content.

The rush has died down. So I can get the base world almost every time now.

It's about 2m/hour just off the normal drops alone. Which honestly isn't that bad considering the weapons are in the 300m range. So it is a nice chunk of money whenever you do make the weapons.

The boss might not be for everyone, but I enjoy it and plan to spend a lot of time there working towards 120 buyables.

Sadly, 2m/h isn't my cup of tea :(
Join the clan " Green Bandits " today! Twitch/Twitter: @il_ija

11-Aug-2014 05:51:13

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top