Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GAHH.

My rage is real, I have two names I've wanted for years (One or the other ofc, not sure which one I'd prefer given a choice.. but yea)

They're both cleared up for now. The fact that now I have to wait and hope a bot doesn't snipe them before makes me so annoyed.. i've pursued them for so long just to miss my chance. :c

Won't be released with first batch either most likely - unless Jagex is feeling nice. I'd rather them just do all names in two batches - but meh. ;[

04-Aug-2014 10:10:00

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a feeling that a lot of people on the forums will change their names and I'll have no idea who is who ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

04-Aug-2014 10:15:09

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
First names are A-C, kinda easy to tell whether it'll be dropped :P

As for bots sniping; the names are only available to people who are changing their name to them, rather than spam clicking account creation.

Thats what I meant by maybe Jagex will be nice and release more than just that in the first batch, highly doubt it though haha.

What I want will be in the 2nd/3rd batch most likely.

04-Aug-2014 10:25:35

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top