Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

Posts: 8,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Where do you position Araxxor on p3. He seems to be in an awkward position making it really annoying for me to lure the acid spiders onto him.. I find myself spam eating when trying to lure them and then he does cleav out of nowhere and I get koed.

I'm using TONS of food on p2 and 3. My hits are pretty awful too. I've tried ascs and seis but both are doing bad and phases are dragging out.

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

Run to far south and he shud be with his butt against the wall

29-Jul-2014 05:37:50

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For phase 3 I try to trap him down in the sw corridor if I can, if not I keep him in the middle of the room

I skip phases 1 and 2 and just take everything out on phase 3 instead, works out to use much less food that way for me (especially since I just tried doing p2 normally again to see if it helped with p4, and it took 15 minutes for him to spawn the 20 spiders.........). If you drag the spiders into phase 3 instead they all get spawned much quicker, and you take less damage in the long run

I also take the 3k hit from the fireballs to avoid adding enrage to the meter, because the attacks start to hurt terribly as that meter goes up

I usually make it to 4 with half a yak left of rocktails, but he just does far too much damage on that phase to outheal

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

29-Jul-2014 05:38:05

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
I'm going to wait for the tactics to be released in August... I've spent 10m so far today trying and phase 4 simply has way too much going on. I assume there's things that can be done along the way to make it easier, but aren't known yet

The Purple Sorceress
I find myself almost consistently getting to p4 (or ends of p3 with relatively good supplies), p4 is just way too hard lol. Might try again tomorrow.

29-Jul-2014 06:03:39

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top