Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

Posts: 8,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Ronaldo isn't that the one guy who yells at his team mates and blames them whenever things doesn't go his way, which makes for a shit mentality and him a terrible team player?

Honestly im not a huge fan of either, but ronaldo over messi

28-Jul-2014 03:16:43

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

MichaeISword said :
How does slay xp work on something like KK, where you are in a group. Isn't there something like half xp for most damage and half xp for final or first hit? Or did they remove that screwy system.

nerfed it to 3.9k slay xp a kill i think. and i think its just most dps gets 3.9k

28-Jul-2014 03:36:52

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
MichaeISword said :
How does slay xp work on something like KK, where you are in a group. Isn't there something like half xp for most damage and half xp for final or first hit? Or did they remove that screwy system.

nerfed it to 3.9k slay xp a kill i think. and i think its just most dps gets 3.9k

Ah thanks, glad they did to be honest 3.9k sounds pretty fitting. Wasn't it like 14k before?

28-Jul-2014 03:46:36

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

MichaeISword said :
Vandalizes said :
MichaeISword said :

Ah thanks, glad they did to be honest 3.9k sounds pretty fitting. Wasn't it like 14k before?

19k :P
And gz Joe@@@@

28-Jul-2014 04:01:46

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top