Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
I love how it's possible to tell that it's edge bank from that tiny screenie lol

You know you have played to long when you can identify locations from 4 game tiles!
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

27-Jul-2014 21:04:14

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiln seems to be unaffected. (I assume, since I haven't seen anyone raise any issues about it)

It's just the 360 mages in the regular caves, their damage was scaled to account for 95% prot prayers, and then never changed back down when prot prayers were adjusted to 50% again. I've heard people getting hit for 1-3k through mage protect, which obviously makes it incredibly difficult with no BoB and having to kill 30 waves' worth of them.

27-Jul-2014 21:04:53

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tali Zorah said :
StarDerp said :
I love how it's possible to tell that it's edge bank from that tiny screenie lol

You know you have played to long when you can identify locations from 4 game tiles!

Too right XD I'm probably a little rusty with rs3 places but osrs I could probably do the lot.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

27-Jul-2014 21:07:27

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiln has been far easier (even on low level accounts) than fight caves since they released the EoC. Kiln monsters hit less, have less HP, and can more easily be safespotted

Fight caves took me around an hour on an account with ~70 stats.. I leveled up a bit more before doing kiln, and with 75 attack, 78 (ish?) magic and 70 ranged the Kiln took me an hour and 8 minutes. Har-aken was quite difficult as a low level player, he took around 5 minutes of that time. The dills were 20 minutes of that 68 minute run though. Hitting dills with 75 attack and a rune pickaxe is just impossible. It was multiple attempts of dismember per dill to try and break the armor lol

Edit: One thing to note... Caves took me near a full inventory of supplies, while Kiln barely used any food or prayer.. I think I had 5 empty spaces at the end of Kiln, most of which was used on Har-aken

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

27-Jul-2014 21:10:57 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2014 21:12:10 by Keighlea

Tali Zorah
Sep Member 2020

Tali Zorah

Posts: 10,853 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
Tali Zorah said :
StarDerp said :

Too right XD I'm probably a little rusty with rs3 places but osrs I could probably do the lot.

Before they started reworking areas, i'd be quite sure I could of identified 95% of places easily. However I never go to the lower levelled updated areas any more, so they are alien to me :(

We should go make a: "Name that location!" thread in offtopic!

EDIT: Problem with caves is that the kets are still really OP ;s
I've lost my arrow. Have you seen it? It's been on my mind a lot lately...

27-Jul-2014 21:14:36 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2014 21:15:22 by Tali Zorah

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top