Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Well we always have people to go with lol, it's just finding a suitable time to get it started.

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

Idk why but my FPS on Legacy is on average 45-50 but on RS3 like 25-40. And that's on low detail. I think having a toaster of a laptop doesn't help me finding a team at all. That's why I'd rather go solo so I don't hold anyone back but myself.
@HyunAOP

23-Jul-2014 00:32:32

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Singularity said :
Well we always have people to go with lol, it's just finding a suitable time to get it started.

­­
- THERA
­­

Idk why but my FPS on Legacy is on average 45-50 but on RS3 like 25-40. And that's on low detail. I think having a toaster of a laptop doesn't help me finding a team at all. That's why I'd rather go solo so I don't hold anyone back but myself.

Interfaces. That is what drops your FPS.

There's something about the NIS that some integrated graphics cards don't seem to like.

­­
- THERA
­­

23-Jul-2014 00:34:47 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2014 00:35:19 by Singularity

HyunA

HyunA

Seeker said :
You Pick It said :
Thank goodness I have a Nex's Followers book in my POH lol

I'm more happy about kiln/fight caves tbh

Can just SoA the whole kiln. Oh wait this isn't 2k12. Blood Barrage the whole kiln since lol no -50% damage reduction for Magic and no point using Water Spells as their weakness on Melee mobs doesn't matter since Mage in general wrecks them anyway. But yeah I'm glad I don't have to do that again.
@HyunAOP

23-Jul-2014 00:35:27

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
You Pick It said :
Thank goodness I have a Nex's Followers book in my POH lol

I'm more happy about kiln/fight caves tbh

Oh me too lol but I already knew those would be ticked off

Kinda bummed about the kill all of the slayer monsters one though... I have to remove jungle and desert strykes from my ban list now rip

23-Jul-2014 00:35:39

HyunA

HyunA

Singularity said :
HyunA said :
Singularity said :

­­
- THERA
­­

There's something about the NIS that some integrated graphics cards don't seem to like.

­­
- THERA
­­

I suppose RS3 has more frames to load. But my NIS is pretty close to my Pre-EoC Interface lol.
@HyunAOP

23-Jul-2014 00:36:32

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have to remove ice strykewyrms :p

And I've read the mages in fight caves hits really high atm because they were buffed to account for 95% protect prayer, but as with gwd that was reverted but not the damage :3

23-Jul-2014 00:37:29

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Singularity said :
HyunA said :
Singularity said :

­­
- THERA
­­

­­
- THERA
­­

I suppose RS3 has more frames to load. But my NIS is pretty close to my Pre-EoC Interface lol.

It will be kind of awesome if they add the legacy interface for RS3 players. I'd definitely use that for things like Slayer and Skilling.

­­
- THERA
­­

23-Jul-2014 00:38:23

HyunA

HyunA

http://puu.sh/ajvDB.jpg - Legacy

http://puu.sh/ajvEV.jpg - RS3

Although funnily enough, the top right of the screen shows RS3 having more FPS that day even though FRAPS tends to drop the FPS down below 20 whenever I use Puush lol.
@HyunAOP

23-Jul-2014 00:38:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top