Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

Posts: 8,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rots:

Start: Tag the brother ur supposed to tank, provoke him and go to the wall.

Verac- Has a special where ittl say he ties ur soul to one specific place, nothing to worry about, only drains prayer if u dont stand in the green marked spot on the floor.

Torag- Has a special where he makes whoever his attacking stuck in the ground, easy to avoid by ur team mate, just make him dps a few hits on him, u take a few 250 hits while in ground, but u can eat same time.

Guthan - Ull get a message saying "guthan throws his spear at you", easy to get rid of, tag guthan, use provoke and he'll drag out the spear with a 1k hit, then ur side team mate provokes him back.

Dharok - Never lower him under 30k until u have to kill him, should be last to be killed, he hits more as hp lower. His spec is "Give me everything", if you hit him while he does this any damage u do he does to you so off him when he specs.

Karil - Specs : Can spawn on both sides same time and do 3 bomb attacks, easy to avoid too, 1 sq away from him = 1k damage less taken, 8 sq away = no damage.
Should be first brother to be lowered to 8k damage.

Ahrim- Spec : will go in the middle and spin around hitting rapid 1ks, easy to avoid by just keeping a distance from the beams he shoots out.

Finishing kill :

When all brothers are at low hp on both sides expect Dharok, start killing. When 1 brother is dead he'll get a timer till he respawns again with 25k hp. You reset the timer by killing another brother on any side. All brothers have to die before one of them's timer gets to full and kill is done, simple :)

If any questions, ask ^_^

22-Jul-2014 16:45:16

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im having tacos later for the first time in my life, they better be good ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Jul-2014 16:45:37

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
Rots:

Start: Tag the brother ur supposed to tank, provoke him and go to the wall.

Verac- Has a special where ittl say he ties ur soul to one specific place, nothing to worry about, only drains prayer if u dont stand in the green marked spot on the floor.

Torag- Has a special where he makes whoever his attacking stuck in the ground, easy to avoid by ur team mate, just make him dps a few hits on him, u take a few 250 hits while in ground, but u can eat same time.

Guthan - Ull get a message saying "guthan throws his spear at you", easy to get rid of, tag guthan, use provoke and he'll drag out the spear with a 1k hit, then ur side team mate provokes him back.

Dharok - Never lower him under 30k until u have to kill him, should be last to be killed, he hits more as hp lower. His spec is "Give me everything", if you hit him while he does this any damage u do he does to you so off him when he specs.

Karil - Specs : Can spawn on both sides same time and do 3 bomb attacks, easy to avoid too, 1 sq away from him = 1k damage less taken, 8 sq away = no damage.
Should be first brother to be lowered to 8k damage.

Ahrim- Spec : will go in the middle and spin around hitting rapid 1ks, easy to avoid by just keeping a distance from the beams he shoots out.

Finishing kill :

When all brothers are at low hp on both sides expect Dharok, start killing. When 1 brother is dead he'll get a timer till he respawns again with 25k hp. You reset the timer by killing another brother on any side. All brothers have to die before one of them's timer gets to full and kill is done, simple :)

If any questions, ask ^_^

Yas. The part that worries me is karils bombs, hopefully I can see them *I play lowest detail*

The other part is being on when you and your team are going, around this time Give or take 4 hours is when I'm usually on around.

I'm actually pretty excited. I feel like it'll be really easy once I get over my nerves

22-Jul-2014 16:49:40

Vandalizes

Vandalizes

Posts: 8,813 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Have surge handy if you're close to a bomb

Yus, surge is ur friend for rots, forgot to include in post but ill say here:

All melee brothers can spin attack, gotta surge away from that too.
Once someonne on ur team gets out of shadow realm a melee brother will start spinning

22-Jul-2014 16:53:13

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top