Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I like Gazers because they look cool. They're probably not worth it for me to melee, infact, I know they're not. But I one day want to bind 12 hexes, so whatever.

Should be easy, I've had 2-3 hexes just today and I haaven't even done many floors really.

21-Jul-2014 23:08:21

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
Amaethwr said :
Xerdge said :
Lauri El said :
I wanted to start a custom session but entered boss room and now have to do kc all over again :c

B-but.. if you start a custom session that means you can't quick hop for faster kills and spend half your trip waiting on respawn doesn't it?
I never qh lol

I don't get it.

Why not D:
I don't like to crash others and it'd make me feel greedy, I can live with one world.
Selective Completionist

21-Jul-2014 23:19:43

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Xerdge said :
Amaethwr said :
Xerdge said :
Lauri El said :
I wanted to start a custom session but entered boss room and now have to do kc all over again :c

B-but.. if you start a custom session that means you can't quick hop for faster kills and spend half your trip waiting on respawn doesn't it?
I never qh lol

I don't get it.

Why not D:
I don't like to crash others and it'd make me feel greedy, I can live with one world.

But you don't crash anybody you just find two empty worlds and go back and forth.

Crashing them would be pointless since you just QH back after the kill in your second world and they'd probably still be there

21-Jul-2014 23:23:13

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just don't like it :S Sometimes people log into my world and have to run around or attack minions/something because I'm mid-kill or whatever but they get hit and can't log back. Maybe I'd log back to a world and someone would be there and the same thing happens to me, or idk.
Selective Completionist

21-Jul-2014 23:30:52 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2014 23:32:09 by Amaethwr

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top