Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Joep

Joep

Posts: 3,752 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icy Crossbow said :
Joep said :
The fc I used earlier managed 4 worlds without requiring that. Was a bit chaotic after the first world but we still killed most white dots so it wasn't bad at all. (We had plenty of pkers in 2 of our worlds)

You were lucky that we came 1 minute to late to your last world lol. And rip my royal cbow #I don't even know the number :p .

I'm glad there's some competition :P I've lost plenty of polypores myself. Did your fc follow us on our worlds? I killed you on w79 which was our 3rd world, haven't been able to see any of the 4th world cause I was busy leading the taxi for slow looters and it died pretty much when I hopped.

27-Jun-2013 18:43:01

Icy Crossbow
Dec Member 2008

Icy Crossbow

Posts: 3,371 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joep said :
Icy Crossbow said :
Joep said :
The fc I used earlier managed 4 worlds without requiring that. Was a bit chaotic after the first world but we still killed most white dots so it wasn't bad at all. (We had plenty of pkers in 2 of our worlds)

You were lucky that we came 1 minute to late to your last world lol. And rip my royal cbow #I don't even know the number :p .

I'm glad there's some competition :P I've lost plenty of polypores myself. Did your fc follow us on our worlds? I killed you on w79 which was our 3rd world, haven't been able to see any of the 4th world cause I was busy leading the taxi for slow looters and it died pretty much when I hopped.

We whiped 3 fc's to the ground and were looking for more white dots. I hopped to do a quickcheck. We went to another world afterwards (since your fc left to the south already).

27-Jun-2013 18:46:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top