Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/3oZGE.jpg
why do jerks waste their time doing this crap?
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

26-Jun-2013 21:24:53

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think they should limit the camps to 1 camp/day but leave the limit at 75 supplies/day. Players would actually be encouraged to pk that way, something that doesn't happen when camps/day and supplies/day match each other. Sadly, a lot will sell supplies but with the exception of that I think that system would be ideal.

I'm afraid that's not what we'll be seeing though..
Hi

26-Jun-2013 21:45:31

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/3p0PS.jpg ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

26-Jun-2013 21:48:24

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You might see people bots standing at Quercus spamming "Join Sell Supplies fc for fast, cheap and effective warband supplies!" just like we saw for years with dg :p

''What I want you to remember is this: The real world is a lie and your nightmares are real.''

26-Jun-2013 21:48:30

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They should buff it to give more xp to make it more inline with the recent sinkhole buff so you can get as much xp from warbands per day as you can get dg xp per day without training the skills as intended.

Then release a cooking minigame that gives you 400k xp in <20 min every day too since cooking hasn''t had any xp increases in a while. Or even better, just revamp Trouble brewing and let that be the way to train both cooking and firemaking!

26-Jun-2013 21:51:53

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top