Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MichaeISword said :
What do you mean with prayers being more responsive Morgan? I don't remember then not being responsive.

Less dead clicks probably. If you click two prayers at the same time very fast - 1 of them usually doesn't register which is very annoying.

­­
- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -
­­

14-Jul-2014 13:51:19

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Morgan said :
For RWH since he seems to ignore previous pages :(
Morgan said :
So just duoed Nex with Keighlea on the beta...

Can say I'm looking forward to it. Prayers feel more responsive, dragonbreath is just awesome, combust is great and pretty much all abilities seem to hit slightly harder. Some of the kills were faster than on the live game even :)

There are a few other things that differ from the live game, but too sleepy now to list them all :P

Do you still use the same rotations or do you pretty much abandon the use of conc blast?

­­
- THERA
­­
I replaced chain with Dragon breath and kept using conc blast. I don't know if mine is the most effective rotation but it worked. Oh, and it's also time to ditch stream necklace for Dragon rider.

14-Jul-2014 13:51:41

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Morgan said :
Singularity said :
Morgan said :
For RWH since he seems to ignore previous pages :(
Morgan said :
So just duoed Nex with Keighlea on the beta...

Can say I'm looking forward to it. Prayers feel more responsive, dragonbreath is just awesome, combust is great and pretty much all abilities seem to hit slightly harder. Some of the kills were faster than on the live game even :)

There are a few other things that differ from the live game, but too sleepy now to list them all :P

Do you still use the same rotations or do you pretty much abandon the use of conc blast?

­­
- THERA
­­
I replaced chain with Dragon breath and kept using conc blast. I don't know if mine is the most effective rotation but it worked. Oh, and it's also time to ditch stream necklace for Dragon rider.

Eh? I've never use stream necklace there lol. Always that dragon rider amulet :O

­­
- THERA
­­

14-Jul-2014 13:52:23

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Original message details are unavailable.
Quick presets can now be accessed by using keys '1' and '2' when the bank is open.
The "You don't have any left!" message from dropping objects from the actionbar has been added to the spam filter.

THANKS JAGEX!

­­
- THERA
­­

14-Jul-2014 13:57:57

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Keepsake Boxes have been updated to be much more flexible. There are now 20 Keepsake Box slots within the Wardrobe Interface and any type of item can be put into any of the slots.

Treasure Hunter has had its prizes refreshed. They should now be even more relevant to your skills, especially at higher levels.

Keepsake update :O :O :O

­­
- THERA
­­

14-Jul-2014 14:01:08 - Last edited on 14-Jul-2014 14:01:22 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top