Oct Member 2019

Weyburn

Posts: 11,487 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Agumon said :
I did my first large yesterday :3

You're growing up so fast :')

Weyburn said :
lol i used to absolutely hate dg, i used xp lamps to like 62 dg then small/med duo'd till like 80.

­­
~~~ New DG Minigame Idea - HLF Forum Link ~~~
­­

Same, and now that I am 200m I always want to go back lol... my mind is messed up

i just didn't understand it, so i hated it and got confused/frustrated until the point that I rq'd. Once i started understanding it, and learned that there's a process of understanding floors etc I had more fun. It was also interesting because a lot of people used guides and stuff to learn but I never found any and learned everything myself. I already had a rekord before i found about the guides on xp-waste lol

­­
­­
New DG Minigame Idea - HLF Link + LLF Link + RuneLabs Idea:3077
Draconic Fury

13-Jul-2014 20:36:56

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you just come up with that Cass? lol

nvm lol

Weyburn said :
You Pick It said :
Agumon said :
I did my first large yesterday :3

You're growing up so fast :')

Weyburn said :
lol i used to absolutely hate dg, i used xp lamps to like 62 dg then small/med duo'd till like 80.

­­
­­

Same, and now that I am 200m I always want to go back lol... my mind is messed up

i just didn't understand it, so i hated it and got confused/frustrated until the point that I rq'd. Once i started understanding it, and learned that there's a process of understanding floors etc I had more fun. It was also interesting because a lot of people used guides and stuff to learn but I never found any and learned everything myself. I already had a rekord before i found about the guides on xp-waste lol

­­
­­

I guess it was the same for me as well.

Although I doubt I will ever be Angelo-tier at Dg haha :p

13-Jul-2014 20:42:04 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2014 20:42:34 by You Pick It

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top