Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
http://i.imgur.com/ivYiwVO.png

Oldest pic I can quickly find. Will try to find the oldest I have I guess.

I spent like an hour trying to find a pic I have from like 06 or 07, after crawling through billion gb of ummm let's say suggestive movies and photos I finally found the pic!!!

But its a screenshot saved in Word and the laptop does not have the processing power to open word. Probably because of all the other previously mentioned stuff on there.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

13-Jul-2014 19:05:38

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
I spent like an hour trying to find a pic I have from like 06 or 07, after crawling through billion gb of ummm let's say suggestive movies and photos I finally found the pic!!!

But its a screenshot saved in Word and the laptop does not have the processing power to open word. Probably because of all the other previously mentioned stuff on there.

Lmfao... What?
Unslain Bosses - Clan

13-Jul-2014 19:07:43

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Sha ky said :

Lmfao... What?

I was like 12 or 13, such laptop contains things you would expect of a 12 or 13 year old who has recently discovered the wonders of the internet.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

13-Jul-2014 19:11:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top