Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Xerdge

Xerdge

Posts: 2,852 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Xerdge said :

Me and some other people from the hlf have been doing vorago almost every single day. i'm sure they wouldn't mind if you tagged along to get the trim requirement sometime =p

Like I said though, I've never been there, or tried a kill before - I went for the music, that was it :P And I guess this wouldn't be a good week to try anyways. Maybe in the coming weeks when I have a few days off of work (Hopefully it'll be a good week for vorago) I'll get in touch with you guys.

Just want to make it clear I'd have no experience though - I can watch/read guides like crazy but without a few kills/tries under my belt I'll probably be a wreck. Heh - Funny story I quit for a few months a while back, came back and was doing some slayer, got a K'ril task and was afraid. Just sayin. It's a nerves/stress issue, I can safely say I can kill K'ril while eating dinner and watching netflix, Granted K'ril isn't nearly even slightly close to Vorago tier :P

12-Jul-2014 19:15:25

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vorago is harder than ROTS personally, ROTS is so easy I learned it in about 3 tries honestly (but that was with Vorago experience, I'm sure it helped at ROTS.)

Vorago vs Rots is like DPS vs staying alive :p

Anyway, riseofthesix has learning trips sometimes. Join that fc.

12-Jul-2014 19:16:28

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vandalizes said :
Na, legacy is rushed, gna be a fail and theyll spend 2 more months on fixing it so 4 months

Ain't nothing more worrying than polling for something that'll be changed in a way you don't know after it's too late.

Major gear and system changes on release, then more patches after. That sooo goes against what they said.

I'll probly use legacy some, but this policy is brain-damaged.

Horror flashbacks to teacher evaluations due the week before finals...

PoP info: Thread PoP crew guide: Thread . Update Statistics: Thread
Ultimate list of Completionist content:
http://pastebin.com/V5uDH7LE

12-Jul-2014 19:17:18 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2014 19:17:29 by Kakamile

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Xerdge said :

Me and some other people from the hlf have been doing vorago almost every single day. i'm sure they wouldn't mind if you tagged along to get the trim requirement sometime =p

Like I said though, I've never been there, or tried a kill before - I went for the music, that was it :P And I guess this wouldn't be a good week to try anyways. Maybe in the coming weeks when I have a few days off of work (Hopefully it'll be a good week for vorago) I'll get in touch with you guys.

Just want to make it clear I'd have no experience though - I can watch/read guides like crazy but without a few kills/tries under my belt I'll probably be a wreck. Heh - Funny story I quit for a few months a while back, came back and was doing some slayer, got a K'ril task and was afraid. Just sayin. It's a nerves/stress issue, I can safely say I can kill K'ril while eating dinner and watching netflix, Granted K'ril isn't nearly even slightly close to Vorago tier :P

Its fine if you have no experience. most of our team just learned how to Vorago a few weeks ago :o
Strength Through Chaos
|

12-Jul-2014 19:17:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top