Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Sha ky said :
Still in Beta, no idea when its meant to be released officially.

It has your normal beta problems tbh, stuff like matchmaking pairing level 20+ with level 5s and long queue times because they aren't letting multiple servers interact with each other yet.

It terms of gameplay though its pretty fun, some things are unbalanced and are gonna get changed but overall its pretty fun.
Yeah lol, the other day I was forced for wait 6 minutes for a match. Said 'screw this!' and logged :P

The next day I tried again, got in a match after 2 minutes and 3 autobots decimated me. Yup... no thanks :P

You should do the PvM stuff for a bit, until you learn what everything does.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

10-Jul-2014 19:27:24

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
Morgan said :
Sha ky said :
Still in Beta, no idea when its meant to be released officially.

It has your normal beta problems tbh, stuff like matchmaking pairing level 20+ with level 5s and long queue times because they aren't letting multiple servers interact with each other yet.

It terms of gameplay though its pretty fun, some things are unbalanced and are gonna get changed but overall its pretty fun.
Yeah lol, the other day I was forced for wait 6 minutes for a match. Said 'screw this!' and logged :P

The next day I tried again, got in a match after 2 minutes and 3 autobots decimated me. Yup... no thanks :P

You should do the PvM stuff for a bit, until you learn what everything does.
o... There's PvM stuff? Guess I didn't explore the game enough :P We'll see. "PvP" games like that aren't my thing anyway. I like a game where I can relax, do my thing, etc. In other words, RPGs. But again, we'll see!

EDIT: Not a big fan of Transformers anyway :P

10-Jul-2014 19:41:59 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2014 19:43:04 by Morgan

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top