Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Kyrie said :
Morgan said :
Kyrie said :
If it means within a couple of spots of the bank booth then yeah I agree, if it means not allowed in GE then nope, unfair.
I don't care about your achievement banner, friend. If you're using it in the GE chances are you're being disruptive. GOOD RIDDANCE ­<3

you don't care because you don't have one. there's no reason to remove it completely, it's like saying we can't use overrides in bank areas because people might not like them...

fyi though, i use my banner to put on top of people when they're being stupid.
Cosmetics aren't disruptive. Banners on the other hand...

And honestly, I'd rather add the "idiot" to my ignore than have someone place a banner on top.

adding someone to your ignore doesn't stop them being an idiot, constantly covering them with a banner/vex/dom marker seems to annoy them though.

as i said, if they're directly next to bank booths then yeah, that's disruptive. but if my banner is a few squares away and not obstructing the bank booth then there's no harm in it.

07-Jul-2014 13:36:35

Gwynrwyn
Sep Member 2003

Gwynrwyn

Posts: 7,860 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Gwynrwyn said :
Can't you use other banners or marker plants though?

i guess, which makes me question why put this limitation on achievement banners anyway? because it has some automated text?

Yes, that's the most annoying part about banners.
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - Bill Watterson

07-Jul-2014 13:40:18

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gwynrwyn said :
Kyrie said :
Gwynrwyn said :
Can't you use other banners or marker plants though?

i guess, which makes me question why put this limitation on achievement banners anyway? because it has some automated text?

Yes, that's the most annoying part about banners.

lol, i honestly don't see how. just don't read it >_<

07-Jul-2014 13:42:00

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top