Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Yup, just having some trouble adjusting to a few tactical things like moving backwards on phase 5 if someone has to clear a second bleed so they don't drag (a) bomb(s) into the group

Other than that (and occasionally getting owned by bomb combos on the first phase and when I get cloned) I'm doing rather well :D . Gotten used to barricading and Devotion + Reflecting the sets of triple bombs on 5 as well, so it's a lot easier to push him back for the kill

­­­­ The Purple Sorceress ­­­­

A trick you can do to avoid clones on p4 is to voke vorago right after the waterfall and have the base tank voke back after the clones are out.
The person vorago is targeting won't get a clone. Or you could always have someone run back and bomb tank while you kill the clone.
Strength Through Chaos
|

06-Jul-2014 05:57:34 - Last edited on 06-Jul-2014 05:58:17 by Zamorak83432

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Harrison did that for me a couple times today when I got cloned... One thing I've found though is if I stay in the waterfall until the clones are out and don't attack him at all (take the first bomb, resonance heal the second), he doesn't clone me.. Or I got statistics on my side and he just didn't clone me lol

­­­­ The Purple Sorceress ­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

06-Jul-2014 06:00:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top