Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
And what Sikr said tbh. There's a lot of combat capes around and I think that ruins how 'special' 120 capes are? Not sure how to word it.

That's how I feel about firemaking too - I love orange and fire (though not a fan of the yellow trim), but it's so common now that I've not worn it since the release day.
The only capes I use are slayer (keepsake) and mining for wbs occasionally.

04-Jul-2014 18:08:29

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xerdge said :
So after watching the July BTS, seems the only actual game update this month is the spider boss. Neat.

That is a great update though!

And I don't mind not having a lot of updates, patch notes are usually my highlight anyway. + Those other features in the bts have been asked for quite often, so it's nice to see them finally coming for those interested in them. :o

04-Jul-2014 18:10:20

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now that was some nice rest :D

Oh new BTS vid is up... Araxxor looks good :O

p.s: Argentina is cold at this time of the year. Chilly! Where I live doesn't snow, but there are some southern parts that get REALLY low temperatures and lots of snow.

04-Jul-2014 18:21:44 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2014 18:27:29 by Morgan

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I've arrived safely at my new home. Flight was quite okay, no turbulence or anything :)

Glad to hear you made it safely ­<3... Pasta sounds lovely lol. I've heard bits and pieces about that Axeso5 thing but never really understood it :c. I don't like planes so I don't think I'd ever be able to sleep on one, let alone eat food on one.

Go get some rest for your tired self ­<3... You deserve it!

­­­­ The Purple Sorceress ­­­­
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

04-Jul-2014 19:00:36

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top