Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have suggested a way to check visits and if it ever does come out, I will derank everyone and make visits mandatory to be ranked up@@

Contribution does not matter because we have 1 avatar and that's all we need. Capping can be done by me + avatar so that's not a problem either. The only issue is getting people to visit which is funny because it takes like 10 seconds to visit lol.

- THERA
CORDS. - Music produced from the ­<3 -

02-Jul-2014 16:38:48

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
How? It's all about timing, you just need to avoid queuing the abilities. Fire off the ability exactly when it gets off the cooldown. Trying to fire off the ability prompts queuing and forces the 1 tick delay after cooldown.
B-but... I like button mashing. It feels better. It feels like I'm connecting with the game's essence.

02-Jul-2014 16:45:56

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I have suggested a way to check visits and if it ever does come out, I will derank everyone and make visits mandatory to be ranked up@@

Contribution does not matter because we have 1 avatar and that's all we need. Capping can be done by me + avatar so that's not a problem either. The only issue is getting people to visit which is funny because it takes like 10 seconds to visit lol.

- THERA

In the cc they have these little boxes that pull out when you click on them:

http://puu.sh/9THSW.png

You have to be on the same world as the person you are investigating, but if you click on the one with the green check mark, it will say:

- Whether or not that person has visited since the last build tick
- How many resources they have gathered if they have visited
- How many of each resource they have gathered if they have visited

02-Jul-2014 16:47:39

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Singularity said :

- THERA

In the cc they have these little boxes that pull out when you click on them:

http://puu.sh/9THSW.png

You have to be on the same world as the person you are investigating, but if you click on the one with the green check mark, it will say:

- Whether or not that person has visited since the last build tick
- How many resources they have gathered if they have visited
- How many of each resource they have gathered if they have visited

Sounds like effort to check. Needs to be an easier way imo.

- THERA

02-Jul-2014 16:51:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top