Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gwynrwyn said :
Villager high 136 though???

Well the game dragged on later than I thought so I made an Eco since I needed to keep dat BC/HC Spam going. Turks don't get Pikemen/Halberdier or Elite Skirms which really hurts their late game. They get Hussars but they don't quite cut it. Camels are ok but die to arrow fire so fast coz they are classified as Ships in game and Ships are weak to arrows. :c

Like 1 castle volley kills a Fully Upgraded Heavy Camel in 1.5 hits. (2 technically but the first hit leaves it close to redbarred). The same with Mamelukes, stronk unit, but dies to arrowfire easily + Mamelukes are weak to Elite Skirms too (normal Camel units are not).

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

30-Jun-2014 20:16:05

Gwynrwyn
Sep Member 2003

Gwynrwyn

Posts: 7,860 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HyunA said :
Camels are ok but die to arrow fire so fast coz they are classified as Ships in game and Ships are weak to arrows. :c
Wow, the more you know!
"If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - Bill Watterson

30-Jun-2014 20:19:09

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was hoping Dodo would have picked a better civ instead of being Turks also. Bobs Paladin Spam and Letos Halb spam was stronk, it countered the camels and Hand Cannoneers :c. Also Bob was turtling up lmao.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

30-Jun-2014 20:22:41

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gwynrwyn said :
That's why they can only give a fixed amount of bonus XP, lol.

bimd they had charges not fixed amount of xp.

You could make wines in edgeville for 5 hours 59 mins then tele to wildy and have them ferment and only use 1 charge.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

30-Jun-2014 20:32:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top