HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
#Swagger

@Xoes
I'm quite certain that the loyalty crowns are based on when the loyalty system changed a bit or something, and not based on when you have membership since. It was supposedly more fair this way, otherwise I'd have my 6th this year, but I only got 3rd a while back.
My latest consecutive membership streak has been going on since 2011 and I still got my 3 year crown.

30-Jun-2014 03:59:15

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Maybe Xoes signed up to loyalty programme later than its start(ish) date like most others would've. If its not related to loyalty programme then no idea. :S
I thought that was automatic? You don't have to sign in, you're automatically included in the system. I could be wrong though, but I don't remember having to sign up.

30-Jun-2014 04:32:14

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not everyone's points come through on the 28th of each month, which was when the programme came out, so it might just be a click or two somewhere, but I'm sure you have to do something for it. Or at least used to have to..

Since Solomon's General Store merged with the Loyalty Store, I think if you open up that bit, then click on the 'Account' bit, it tells you how long you've been with it.
Selective Completionist

30-Jun-2014 05:02:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top