Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Wait, do they have like... special effects?

Well this one does yeah

Like you get the golden mining suit and varrock armor benefits from it if you own them

+ you get an extra 7% chance I believe at mining ores in lrc and the lrc creatures are not aggressive towards you which is really nice

You need to make the highest tier one to get all of these benefits though :/

21-Jun-2014 02:20:50

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This mining set boosts chance of success at mining.. Or something.. And if you mix all 3 together then LRC will be unaggressive to you, not that it matters when people just qh at gold rock though
Selective Completionist

21-Jun-2014 02:21:42

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And the effects (increased chance of mining, similiar to quarrymaster) from the golem outfit itself seems pointless since the best methods are:

1) Warbands - unaffected
2) Lava geysers - unaffected (I think?)

Also, one of the elf documents said crystal mining would be like ivy (no ores gathered) and would offer the best xp in game. Idk if the outfit or quarrymaster will affect your mining greatly there (I think lumberjack aura increases xp at ivy atm though slightly?)

21-Jun-2014 02:26:45 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2014 02:30:49 by Seeker

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
And the effects (increased chance of mining, similiar to quarrymaster) from the golem outfit itself seems pointless since the best methods are:

1) Warbands - unaffected
2) Lava geysers - unaffected

Also, one of the elf documents said crystal mining would be like ivy (no ores gathered) and would offer the best xp in game. Idk if the outfit or quarrymaster will affect your mining greatly there (I think lumberjack aura increases xp at ivy atm, though slightly?)

It's a good thing I converted that shit. I value my bankspace.

¨'¹¸
¸*¸
……
'Such Asian'
¸„‹'ˆˆ¨,
..………
……
‘.,¸;¸,.'
…….
'Very Blue
.……
,¹'ˆ;ˆ“,
……
………..
'.,¸¸,.‹¹
Wow Amaze
……
'¸¸''
`.,¸
@HyunAOP

21-Jun-2014 02:29:04

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :

1) Warbands - unaffected
2) Lava geysers - unaffected

Also, one of the elf documents said crystal mining would be like ivy (no ores gathered) and would offer the best xp in game. Idk if the outfit or quarrymaster will affect your mining greatly there (I think lumberjack aura increases xp at ivy atm, though slightly?)

Mhmm so that's why I am not too bummed that I probably won't finish it

21-Jun-2014 02:31:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top