Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright, I get it -.- but they could come up with new ideas for rewards don't you think? The possibilities are endless. But even then... poll the reward itself.

13-Jun-2014 19:45:13 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2014 19:45:45 by Morgan

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :
Diamond and ruby, yeah... sorry. That goes to show how little I care -.- It's Jagex's fault too. Perhaps if their polls weren't so insignificant I would remember the categories.

I thought the polls were good this time around :o
They suck because it's not like they give you the option to vote which reward we should get. They pick one reward themselves (in this case titles) and then let us pick which title. And we've got 815641874564 titles already... It's soooo unimportant.

Well if we did get to pick the reward, then people would start complaining that the reward they wanted lost.
Strength Through Chaos
|

13-Jun-2014 19:45:40

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :
Diamond and ruby, yeah... sorry. That goes to show how little I care -.- It's Jagex's fault too. Perhaps if their polls weren't so insignificant I would remember the categories.

They suck because it's not like they give you the option to vote which reward we should get. They pick one reward themselves (in this case titles) and then let us pick which title. And we've got 815641874564 titles already... It's soooo unimportant.

Well if we did get to pick the reward, then people would start complaining that the reward they wanted lost.
So?! People are now complaining the polls are meaningless. People will always complain, at least they'd complain less if the options actually mattered. p.s: People WILL complain even now that their option lost.

13-Jun-2014 19:47:11

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Morgan said :

So?! People are now complaining the polls are meaningless. People will always complain, at least they'd complain less if the options actually mattered. p.s: People WILL complain even now that their option lost.

Its just a lose/lose no matter what jagex does with the polls imo.

Noone is ever happy
Strength Through Chaos
|

13-Jun-2014 19:49:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top