Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hello Mr Fro

Hello Mr Fro

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Manks said :
There's currently no one with a submitted ort record :O

Oh and it wouldnt necessarily be accurate because of the skypouncer/bloodhound glitch that occurred after their release. I know with my old clan I camped over 50k orts over the course of two or three nights because I was bored. Shoulda got a screenie but left before too soon.

>Dat'll be tree fiddy<

13-Jun-2013 02:43:27

Manks
Dec Member 2008

Manks

Posts: 9,112 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mr Fro said :
Manks said :
There's currently no one with a submitted ort record :O

Oh and it wouldnt necessarily be accurate because of the skypouncer/bloodhound glitch that occurred after their release. I know with my old clan I camped over 50k orts over the course of two or three nights because I was bored. Shoulda got a screenie but left before too soon.

>Dat'll be tree fiddy<

Ah, I didn't know about that O_o

13-Jun-2013 02:49:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh hello mr key

http://puu.sh/3eDHB.png
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

13-Jun-2013 09:57:55

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Got a whole 275k for 3 days of hunting, ok
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

13-Jun-2013 10:14:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top