Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Toastcrumbs

Toastcrumbs

Posts: 5,801 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Ability damage is based purely on the tier of your arrows + the tier of the weapon.

Increasing the damage on the bow itself only increases the auto attack damage, so Hex will be amazing in Legacy, but worse than Sag bow with abilities since it's tier 98 + a shieldbow (shieldbows don't get the 1.5x 2h damage modifier).

This basically. Shield bows only do 2/3's of the damage with abilities, sag is 50% better with abilities.

05-Jun-2014 08:00:44

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
Since release I am pretty sure. I usually don't get that figure either, but I have seen several videos on youtube where people achieve that xp rate regularly.

A lot of it has to do with how you place your traps, and whether or not you can be efficient with your clicking/movements. It is sort of a high effort, high reward kind of thing which is nice for those who are willing to put in the effort for it.

http://youtu.be/pBSCwxcoou0

Well that guy is using Zammy favour for a start :p So minus 36k from that and he gained 326k xp but I'm not willing to do the pot thing. I'll be happy with a consistent 300k p/h. I might join a clan for a homeworld avatar and MAYBE collect zammy favours even though it's a little less efficient.

05-Jun-2014 11:51:18 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2014 11:52:33 by Kyrie

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top