Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baraxil

Baraxil

Posts: 4,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm loving Warbands at the moment. I used to never go, but now it feels a lot more meaningful. Currently my clan does 3 warbands a day on our homeworld. We don't pk anybody unless pk'd. Although I'm thirsty for PKing I try to hold it back when someone not in clan gets a wand.. XD Was nice seeing everybody work together :P

12-Jun-2013 09:46:42

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lmao people are buying 25 smithing supplies for 2m

ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-Jun-2013 09:47:36

Manks
Dec Member 2008

Manks

Posts: 9,112 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4 scenes in the program I had to change tabs to avoid seeing... In the first episode.
But it seemed like an interesting storyline, introduced a few people and had a decent cliffhanger.

Hope some of the other episodes are tamer though :(
Onto episode 2....

Edit: Before the comments on skipping those scenes, it's 10am, right after the school run, rest of the family is home and walking about & pc isn't in a private area.

12-Jun-2013 09:57:13 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2013 10:00:04 by Manks

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So far I've just picked a random world, brought a yak and overload lol. Last two camps were with 4 and 3 people in total which I got prayer, summoning and slayer xp from.

It seems like prayer xp is given to the first person who click the beam, and then summoning to the person who clicks on it first after it changes. But slayer is dependant on damage I think, as I didn't tank the last one, but did deadshot, then rapid fire and got the slay xp o.

12-Jun-2013 10:00:31

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top