Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Have you ever enjoyed something that everyone else seems to hate, but can't really figure out why you like it?

­­­­
Fun fact: Zaros uses Linkify (:
­­­­

I enjoyed Livid Farm a lot. I even found what I could do in the spare 20 seconds before the next wave starts.

I began teleporting to Lunar Isle to bank for logs to train firemaking while doing Livid Farm.

Was fun.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

19-May-2014 05:13:58

Yugioh
Jun Member 2005

Yugioh

Posts: 34,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Apparently it's a thing now/this month that people who don't follow Jmods on Twitter are paying people who do to find out stamping locations?

Just saw someone complaining they got ripped off because they paid the person and got told the location but the mod was already gone lol

­­­­
­­­­

i will never understand why twitter exists
Don't let your memes be wands, or your dreams be steel beams.

19-May-2014 07:42:27

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yugioh said :
Keighlea said :
Apparently it's a thing now/this month that people who don't follow Jmods on Twitter are paying people who do to find out stamping locations?

Just saw someone complaining they got ripped off because they paid the person and got told the location but the mod was already gone lol

­­­­
­­­­

Rapid spread of information on breaking updates as a means of communicating news quickly and efficiently without going to varying sources.

But most people just tweet random bullshit and about their day to day lives. Or if you're me you use it exclusively to bitch about things and faster contact with JMods in regards to getting certain bugs fixed or asking about the specifics of something.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

19-May-2014 07:54:04

Yugioh
Jun Member 2005

Yugioh

Posts: 34,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nyu said :
Yugioh said :
Keighlea said :

­­­­
­­­­

Rapid spread of information on breaking updates as a means of communicating news quickly and efficiently without going to varying sources.

But most people just tweet random bullshit and about their day to day lives. Or if you're me you use it exclusively to bitch about things and faster contact with JMods in regards to getting certain bugs fixed or asking about the specifics of something.

and why cant we just stick to 1 thing...we already had fb way b4
Don't let your memes be wands, or your dreams be steel beams.

19-May-2014 08:11:28

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top