Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Morgan said :
In my books... Betraying a friend is always wrong. No matter what.

That goes without saying

A friend scammed a whip from me once, I told him I was over it since we got along well besides that incident and didn't want to lose someone to talk/do stuff with. Few months later killed him pking, kept the whip he dropped while giving back the ahrims/runes and whatever else it was. Am I a bad person in your eyes :(
soon™

18-May-2014 16:41:02

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Lauri El said :
Morgan said :
In my books... Betraying a friend is always wrong. No matter what.

That goes without saying

A friend scammed a whip from me once, I told him I was over it since we got along well besides that incident and didn't want to lose someone to talk/do stuff with. Few months later killed him pking, kept the whip he dropped while giving back the ahrims/runes and whatever else it was. Am I a bad person in your eyes :(
No, not at all lol.

I feel very strongly about scammers because I was a victim in the past. Got scammed Full pernix minus the hood + divine by a friend of 2 years.

18-May-2014 16:42:33

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 25,993 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Back in the old days I had a friend who I knew over a year. Then one day my brother gave me hes last money so I could buy whip. 1 week later that "friend" wanted to borrow it and then he logged/deleted me and never gave it back :/
Cassie Blake

18-May-2014 16:51:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top